Indigo Mask - Mandala I
Please note that our masks provide only partial protection!
The use of a mask does not protect against coronavirus as it is not a substitute for special protective equipment. It is recommended, especially for those who may already be sick (with any type of upper respiratory or other viral / bacterial infection) and do not want to infect their healthy peers.
Their general characteristics:
- Eco-friendly reusable, washable face masks.
- The product can be washed and sterilized at 60 degrees.
- With proper cleaning (washing, ironing), it can be used multiple times for up to several months, making it cost- and environment-friendly.
- The universal size is suitable for both women and men
- Ironing: 100-200 degrees Celsius
- Spin and tumble dry.
- Useful for prevention for those who want to at least protect their noses and mouths.
Two-layer textile mouth mask:
- Two-layer face mask with elastic rubber straps.
- The third layer inside the mask allows the insertion of a removable, replaceable filter pad or handkerchief.